Planting Spiritual Seeds
About Our Program
Our children’s ministry focuses on the important basics of faith including: the core stories of the faith, prayer, Baptism and Holy Communion, and how to treat and get along with others.
Ali Lotito is the coordinator of our Children's Ministry. She currently attends Cal State Fullerton as a Child and Adolescent Development major with a minor in Spanish and teaches preschool during the week. Ali has also been a camp counselor at the Elementary Church Camp at Lazy W Ranch and is currently a co-leader of the Rancho Santa Margarita and Mission Viejo sites' Explorers Club for third through fifth graders.
On Sundays, Ali facilitates getting the children to the appropriate classrooms, ensuring that teachers are prepared each week, and planning future vacation bible schools.
Our teachers are trained members of the church who have a love of children and a desire to share our biblical faith.
We offer Sunday School at both the 9:30 and 11 a.m. services. For infants and toddlers, we provide nursery care during both services.
We have 3 classes at each hour, including a class for Preschoolers, Younger Elementary (K-2nd grades) and Older Elementary (3rd-5th grades).
Children receive Bibles and study the sacraments in 3rd grade.
A bi-monthly group for 3-5th graders enables them to begin the transition from child to youth (youth group begins at 6th grade).
Please review our Health Guidelines for children attending our Sunday School.
For more information, please contact Ali Lotito at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Worship 9:30 AM: Relaxed Traditional – Traditional and new hymns with our Chancel Choir.
- Worship 11 AM: Contemporary / Modern Worship – Band, Candles, Families.
- Sunday school for children at each hour. Loving nursery care, too.
- Address: We are located at 30605 Avenida de Las Flores, Rancho Santa Margarita.
This Week at RSM Campus
We continue with the series on the genealogy of Jesus, entitled "Jesus' Family Tree". The gospel of Matthew opens with a long list of people who are part of the lineage of Jesus.The list includes the ordinary, the extraordinary, the sinner, and the Saint. Why did Matthew include the people he included in the list and not just the heroes and somebodies? Come find out and worship with us!
Church Wide News & Events
'Round the Table Carol Sing: Sunday, December 8, 5:30 - 7:00 pm, RSM Campus. Light dinner of soup and bread, followed by singing your favorite Christmas carols, a visit from Santa, and homemade Christmas cookies!
Advent Prayer Night - Wednesdaysat 6:30 pm during Connect at the Mission Viejo Campus: Music and a variety of ways to experience prayer. We will gather to experience the Holy Spirit and be filled with strength, love and endurance during the busiest time of the year.
- 'Celebrate Recovery': This weekly gathering serves as a support group for dealing with hurts, habits and hang-ups, providing a place to share, fellowship, and embark on a path to healing.
- 'Connect' Gatherings: Wednesdays from 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm, Mission Viejo Campus
- Event Highlights: See what events are going on at both campuses here...
- Shepherd of the Hills Happenings: Read our monthly newsletter here...
- Campus Scenes: View a short video of scenes and activities from our campus.
- View Current Sermons: If you missed or want to re-experience a recent sermon, we have audio and video for you.
- Newsletters: An archive of recent newsletters. See what’s been going on.
- Sermon Series: Read about what’s upcoming and what’s past.