Serving You and Your Child
About Our Program
Thank you for entrusting your child to us on Sunday mornings. We believe that from the earliest age children begin to experience the love of God through those around them. It is never too early to give your child a religious language and a way of expressing eternal truths. Our nursery is open to serve you and your child. Let us know how we are doing!
Shelby Rivera is our trained and screened caregiver. Additional trained youth help when the nursery is busy.
Hours: Sundays from 9:15 am to 12 noon.
Location: The Nursery is located near our Sunday School rooms. We are happy to show you our nursery on Sunday mornings.
Ages: Birth through 2.5 years. We offer preschool Sunday School for children older than 2.5 years.
Each child should have an Information Sheet on file so that all nursery workers are aware of food allergies and/or other special needs.
Parents must sign children in and children must be picked up by a parent.
Please provide diapers, wipes and a change of clothes in a labeled diaper bag for those children who are in diapers. Please also consider bringing a snack and/or beverage for your child to have during their visit.
We prefer that children do not bring their own toys. It causes problems with other children and toys can be damaged or lost.
It is our prayer that all of our children are in good health at all times. However, when symptoms are present, bringing children out and having them around other children is unfair to both your child and the other children. Please do not bring your child to the nursery if he or she is displaying signs of sickness. Click here for our guidelines.
Life in the Nursery
This nursery is a ministry to our youngest members and we strive to make it a life-giving and fun place for them. If you have questions, please contact Laura Schwarcz at 949-837-2941 or email@example.com.
- Worship 9:30 AM: Relaxed Traditional – Traditional and new hymns with our Chancel Choir.
- Worship 11 AM: Contemporary / Modern Worship – Band, Candles, Families.
- Sunday school for children at each hour. Loving nursery care, too.
- Address: We are located at 30605 Avenida de Las Flores, Rancho Santa Margarita.
This Week at RSM Campus
Jesus was one of the best story tellers to ever share a tale. We call them parables, but regardless of the terms we use, these stories teach us the truth of who God is and who he wants us to be. This week, we continue our series, "Tell Me a Story," looking at the Parables of Jesus. Come worship with us!
Church Wide News & Events
- 'Trunk or Treat and Chili Cookoff': This Sunday, October 27th from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m at our RSM campus. Join us for a late afternoon of games, crafts, pots and pots of great chili, and of course, Trick or Treating! $5 per family.
- 'Celebrate Recovery': This weekly gathering serves as a support group for dealing with hurts, habits and hang-ups, providing a place to share, fellowship, and embark on a path to healing.
- 'Connect' Gatherings: Wednesdays from 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm, Mission Viejo Campus
- Event Highlights: See what events are going on at both campuses here...
- Shepherd of the Hills Happenings: Read our monthly newsletter here...
- Campus Scenes: View a short video of scenes and activities from our campus.
- View Current Sermons: If you missed or want to re-experience a recent sermon, we have audio and video for you.
- Newsletters: An archive of recent newsletters. See what’s been going on.
- Sermon Series: Read about what’s upcoming and what’s past.